Fermoy Estate Special - CABERNET SAUVIGNON 6 Pack
OVER $60 SAVING
Great to drink Now & Great for the CellarThis exclusive pack has a great selection of Fermoy Cabernets:
- 1 Bottle of the 2014 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon (10-20 Years)
- 2 Bottles of 2014 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon (6-8 Years)
- 3 Bottles of the 2013 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot (4-6 Years)
Fermoy Estate Cabernet
Fermoy Estate has had an amazing history starting with the first Fermoy Estate Cabernet Sauvignon taking Gold at the 1988 Sheraton wine awards. Continuing success brought Fermoy’s Cabernet Sauvignon back into the spotlight. In 2004 Fermoy’s Cabernet was the only Western Australian wine served during the official reception for the Royal Wedding of Mary Donaldson to Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark.
Most recent highlights:
- Fermoy Estate Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 "World’s Best Cabernet” Trophy 2015 - Concours International Des Cabernets, Paris, France.
- Blue Gold Top 100 - Sydney International Wine Competition 2014 and 2015.
- Best Cellaring Wine of 2013 in James Halliday Australian Wine Companion 2013
- Best Outstanding Cabernet Sauvignon (from Decanter Magazine Novermber 2012)
- Gold/1st of the Class at the Margaret River Wine Show 2012
- Gold Wine Show Case Magazine 2011