MUSEUM CABERNET MIXED 6 Pack
SUPER SPECIAL MUSEUM CABERNET MIXED 6 Pack
$199 inc Freight
Never to be repeated - Limited Stock
Saving over $23 per bottle - ($320rrp + $20 Freight)
This exclusive pack has a selection of Fermoy Museum Cabernets:
- 1 Bottle x 2014 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon (current vintage 2015)
- 2 Bottles x 2013 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon (current vintage 2016)
- 3 Bottles x 2012 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot (current vintage 2016)
Fermoy Estate Cabernet
Fermoy Estate has had an amazing history starting with the first Fermoy Estate Cabernet Sauvignon taking Gold at the 1988 Sheraton wine awards. Continuing success brought Fermoy’s Cabernet Sauvignon back into the spotlight. In 2004 Fermoy’s Cabernet was the only Western Australian wine served during the official reception for the Royal Wedding of Mary Donaldson to Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark.
Most recent highlights for the Cabernet Range:
- Fermoy Estate Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 "World’s Best Cabernet” Trophy 2015 - Concours International Des Cabernets, Paris, France.
- Blue Gold Top 100 - Sydney International Wine Competition 2014 and 2015.
- Best Cellaring Wine of 2013 in James Halliday Australian Wine Companion 2013
- Best Outstanding Cabernet Sauvignon (from Decanter Magazine Novermber 2012)
- Gold/1st of the Class at the Margaret River Wine Show 2012
- Gold Wine Show Case Magazine 2011